A typical aromatherapy consultation begins with your health history (please arrive 15 minutes prior to your consultation to fill out your form). You will then meet with the Aromatherapist to review, discuss and assess your concerns and needs. The consultation lasts 30 minutes. Aromatherapist Sherrill Sasser will address your individual needs and blend your custom aromatherapy product. The blending process usually takes 1 to 2 days. You will receive a call from Sherrill when your product is available for pick up at Amethyst Point. Follow up appointments are highly recommended to be sure your custom product is working for you.
Due to the fact that each product is custom blended, final product costs are not included in the price of the consultation. The product can be estimated for you at the time of your visit (prices can vary $10 & up).
$55 for a 30 minute consultation (custom products not included)
Aromatherapy consultation and massage
You will receive a 30 minute aromatherapy consultation and a 1 hour aromatherapy massage. Massage oil for your massage will be blended for your particular need the day of your treatment.
$100 for 90 minutes
Benefits of Aromatherapy
- Support & reduce anxiety
- Ease difficult moods
- Support & boost energy levels
- Support healthy sleep
- Supports healthy immune system
- Helps eliminate headaches
- Boosts cognitive performance
- Reduces pain
- Improves digestion
- Increases circulation
- Supports the healing process
Benefits of consulting with a certified Aromatherapist
- Allows for your individual needs & supports a path to address your well-being
- Certified Aromatherapist has a broader range of diversity, scope & knowledge when it comes to individual blending. THESE ARE NOT PRE-MADE BLENDS.
- One size does not fit all in aromatherapy
- A certified Aromatherapist understands the safety of essential oils & contraindications
- A certified Aromatherapist understands the blending process, inlcuding choosing essential oils, carrier oils, the correct number of oils for effective blends & the correct options for application.